vrijdag 2 augustus 2013

First day at school!


Hello, I’m Hermione Granger and today, it was my first day at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardy! Since I had received the letter from school that I can start in September, I had been practicing all day. Today, I know more than 100 spells and I know all the things of the magic world, I’ve learnt all the books off by heart. I just hope it will be enough but I think it’s not bad for a Muggle’s daughter (A Muggle is non- magic folk). I think that I’m going to be probably the smartest first-year kid. I  took the train to Hogwarts on Platform Nine and Three-quarters. On the train, I was with Neville, a friend, who was searching for his toad when I saw Harry Potter, yes, the famous Harry Potter! He was sitting in one of the carriages with his friend Ron. Ron Weasley is very stupid. He was trying to do magic but , of course, it didn’t work. Then we arrived at Hogwarts. My first thought was WOW ! It was even better than in mine imaginations. When we arrived, they took us to the Great Hall. The ceiling in the Great Hall is bewitched to look like the sky outside. I read about it in ‘Hogwarts: A History’. It’s fabulous! Then each of us was taken to the sorting hat. When Professor McGonagall called your name, you had to put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted. I belong in Gryffindor! I’m so happy! The Gryffindors are the bravest at heart. The hufflepuffs are loyal and just, the Ravenclaws have a ready mind and finally, the Slytherins achieve their ends. So that are the 4 houses. Your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room. Your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. Harry and Ron are also in Gryffindor! I hope we become friends because except Neville, I don’t know anyone and I don’t make easily friends. But I’m going to sleep because tomorrow it is a big day, my first lessons, finally! Good night.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten