zaterdag 3 augustus 2013

The midnight duel


My first lessons were perfect, I knew everything! I’m the smartest child from my classes. I have classes with Harry and Ron. They aren’t that kind as I thought. I think that they find me too clever. But it’s okay, I have Neville and my books. Today, I had my first flying lesson. It was a little bit difficult and especially for Neville. He had trouble with his broomstick and he lost control of it. He felt and had a broken wrist so he went to the hospital with Madam Hooch. Malfoy took immediately Neville’s remembrall. It’s a ball and if you had forgotten something, it turns red. Malfoy challenged Harry to catch the remembrall. He threw the remembrall away and Harry flew on his broomstick to catch it. I was warning him that he could be expelled but he ignored me. Stupid boy! Fortunately, he had caught it but then professor McGonagall appeared and Harry had to come with her. And guess what ? Harry can play in the Gryffindor’s team in Quidditch as a seeker! He is the youngest house player in about a century! Quidditch is like basketball but then in the air and with other rules, of course. There are 7 players on each side. Three of them are called Chasers. The Chasers throw the Quaffle( a ball ) to each other and try and get it through one of the hoops to score a goal. Ten points every time the Quaffle goes through one of the hoops. Now, there’s another player on each side who’s called the Keeper. He has to fly around our hoops and stop the other team from scoring. There are also 3 Bludgers , a sort of ball. They rocket around trying to knock players off their brooms. That’s why you have 2 Beaters on each team. It’s their job to protect their side from the Bludgers and try and knock them towards the other team. There is one Seeker and it is his job to catch the Golden Snitch. It’s very hard to catch because it’s so fast and difficult to see. If the Seeker catches the Snitch, wins his team an extra hundred points and is the game finished. At the evening, Harry had again trouble with Malfoy and they decided to have a midnight duel! That’s very stupid! And it is against the rules! I said that to Harry but , of course, he ignored me. So I followed them. At the place of the duel, there was no Malfoy. We only heard Mister Filch shouting ‘ who’s there?’ It was of course Malfoy who warned Mister Filch. So we ran and ran until we had found a door with a lock. I shouted ‘Alohomora!’ and the door was open. We hided us behind the door and were waiting till Filch would be gone. Suddenly we heard something. It wasn’t Filch. We looked up and saw a giant dog with 3 heads! We did the door open and ran away, to our beds. Fortunately, mister Filch was gone, otherwise we were expelled! I couldn’t sleep that night, because the dog was guarding something. It was sitting on a trapdoor! But what is the dog guarding ??
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten