vrijdag 23 augustus 2013

The polyjuice potion


The next day, Ron and I were making the polyjuice potion. Harry wanted to see Justin and tell him that he has been saying to the snake that he mustn’t kill Justin. Instead he heard people talking about him and avoiding him. He was so furious about everything he heard that he didn’t know where he was going. Suddenly, he saw Hagrid. He had a little talk and then, he walked to his next lesson. But then, he saw something. It was laying on the floor. It was Justin!! He was petrified! And above him was Nearly Headless Nick, also petrified. Oh no , this wasn’t good! He could run but he couldn’t just leave them lying there. Suddenly Peeves appeared. He shouted ‘ ATTACK, ATTACK !’ Suddenly Harry saw all students coming from everywhere. The crowd saw Harry and then Justin and Nearly Headless Nick. They were shocked. Professor McGonagall came out of the crowd and said that Harry had to follow her. They went to Dumbledore’s office. It was very cool, Harry said. There was also a phoenix Fawkes in the room. But Harry had seen him on his burning day. Phoenixes burst into flames when it is time for them to die and are reborn from the ashes. Then Dumbledore appeared. Dumbledore would say something but before Dumbledore could speak, the door of the office flew open with an almighty bang and Hagrid came in , shouting ‘ It wasn’t Harry!’ But Dumbledore said that he knew it wasn’t Harry and Hagrid went away. Dumbledore was asking if Harry would like to tell him anything. But Harry didn’t say anything.  He left the office and told us everything. We were still making the polyjuice potion. After a few days, the polyjuice potion was ready! We had only to add some hair of Goyle, Grabbe and Millicent. Goyle and Grabbe are Malfoy’s best friends and Millicent is just a friend. I had my hair already because we were wrestling at the dueling club and some of her hair came on my dress. Now, we only need to take Grabe and Goyle’s hair but how? I had a plan! We made a chocolate cake for them filled with something that let you sleep. So we let the cakes at the end of the banisters and of course Grabbe and Goyle ate it because they love food and eat everything. They felt asleep and we took the hairs. We did the hairs in the potion and drank it in a cubicle of Moaning Myrtles bathroom. Then I felt really weird and started to deform. But this wasn’t good. I had suddenly … a tail and a cat-face!  Oh no, it was some of Millicent cats hairs that I threw in the potion. And the potion is only for disguise into other PEOPLE? Not animals! What could I do? I said to Ron and Harry that they could go without me. They waited a minute and then, I heard they were going away. I started to cry. I didn’t know how long I was crying but it must have been really long because suddenly I heard Harry and Ron again. I doubted and came out the cubicle, finally. They were shocked and I told them it was a hair of Millicent’s cat. They said it will be alright and that I should go to the hospital. I wasn’t sure of that but I hope it will be alright! We went to the hospital. Harry and Ron were saying it wasn’t Malfoy. They were sure. But who is it then?
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten