maandag 5 augustus 2013

Halloween


Today, it was Halloween and my worst day ever. At the beginning of the day, we were learning the spell “wingardium leviosa” . This spell gives the ability to let objects fly. But Ron was saying it wrong so I said “It’s wing-gar-dium levi-o-sa.” But then, he became mad. After the lesson , I heard Ron saying to Harry “It’s no wonder no one can stand her, she’s a nightmare honestly.” After that, I ran into the toilet and sat there all day long, crying. Suddenly I heard big steps. I was afraid so I hided me. I thought I heard Harry and Ron too and … a lock. Oh no, I could have cried, they locked me in with … a troll! Yes , a real troll. He was standing there and he was trying to kill me. I shouted and cried and at that moment, Harry and Ron came in. I couldn’t move and run away while they were confusing the troll. I was too afraid. Then Harry suddenly  jumped on the troll’s neck and his wand had gone straight up one of the troll’s nostrils. It was very brave and stupid because the troll wanted to hit Harry with his club. Then, Ron did also something very brave. Yes , Ron Weasley! He said the spell ‘ wingardium leviosa’ and this time, it worked! So now, he had the club and took it out of the hands of the troll and let it drop on his head. The troll was been knocked out! But then we saw professor McGonagall running into the room with professor Snape and professor Quirrel. She was very angry and took us 5 points from Gryffindor! She was very disappointed in me… But she gave us 10 points for taken a full grown mountain troll! From this moment, I became Harry and Ron’s friend.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten